Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am not going to say I told you so, yet.

I must first indicate that a reader of my blogs, friend and comrade criticised my previous post saying it was more a collection of quotes than an opinion piece. I still feel that extensive quoting was justified.

The previous post appeared on The Star on 17 September 2008, on the Sunday Times and Sunday Tribune on 21 September 2008 and it was published on the YCL Bottomline and  Friends of JZ Website.

I had an intention of writting about the either the unity of the ANC Alliance or the role of the ANCYL. Following the resignation of some Ministers and Deputy Ministers, I have opted to rather write about. I shall written to the other matters latter.

My next post is therefore on the subject of the resignations.

No comments: